JP Elario of Albany, New York is all about making sure his wedding clients and their guests have a good time on the big day. Clients are given the option of adding a photo booth to their wedding package. Not only is it fun for the bride and groom, it’s affordable to run and boosts JP’s reprint sales by $400 – $500 (typically in 4×6 and 5×7 prints) for each wedding.
What You’ll Need
- Backdrop Stand
- Camera with Lens
- 3 Radio Flash Trigger
- 1 Trigger Cable (so guests can take their own photo)
- 1 Ringflash
- Wallets or Rep Cards with an online gallery URL and password
How It Works
- Set up your photo booth in the main ballroom.
- Have an assistant shoot the photos in the booth.
- Images are hosted online (instead of printed at the wedding).
- Print wallets or rep cards with the event URL to hand out, or place them on tables and in the ladies’ room.
To hear a more detailed explanation of JP’s photo booth set-up, watch the video interview below: