Back and Better Than Ever for WPPI
We’re bringing the Miller’s Sports & Events and Schools division back to Las Vegas – and this year is bigger and better than ever. Please stop by booth #1007, near the Miller’s booth #901, to say hello and give us your feedback. We love meeting photographers in person and enjoy the chance to discuss how we can help you do big things. Plus, you can get information on our plans for 2013 and have questions answered from our experienced Sports & Events and Schools staff.
Haven’t signed up for WPPI yet? Be our guest! Sign up for a free Expo pass now.
New Mac-Friendly and Free Schools Software
One key to staying ahead of your competition is the consistent release of new, edgy products. Not only does Miller’s have those products, but we’ve introduced a new, and FREE, Mac-friendly software, Remote Suite PLUS Schools, to support your efforts as successfully as possible. This easy-to-use entry software includes:
- Intuitive workflow and ordering features.
- On-site ID card printing.
- A number of stylish templates and service items.
- Ability to create packages for your sessions to use again for future orders.
- And so much more!
Swing by the booth to learn more!
We are thrilled to present an expert speaker team who will share their knowledge on topics specific to this category. Get a glimpse of our booth speaking schedule below so you can make the most of your Expo experience. You won’t want to miss this!
Monday, March 11 @ 1:30 p.m. – Wireless Flash Tips with TriCoast
Come learn how easy wireless lighting can be with your Canon and Nikon speedlites. From manual to TTL, and everything in between, learn how TriCoast Photography simplifies the speedlite system into a simple and easy-to-understand format.
Tuesday, March 12 @ 11:30 a.m. – Not Too Cool 4 School with Neal Freed
Are you tired of looking at cheesy, tacky school photographs? The big boys’ approach of stand here, smile, click, next is hopelessly outdated. Neal owned a successful wedding and portrait studio and went from one to 75 schools at lightning speed after a client begged him to photograph his child’s school. By bringing portrait-quality photography to schools, he’s revitalized his studio and “turned on” his students. Learn how to do the same.
Not a Miller’s Sports & Events or Schools customer? We offer:
- New (and FREE) Mac-friendly entry software for both sports and schools.
- All orders ship in less than 48 hours.
- Free FedEx overnight shipping.
- Free color correction on every file.
- Low prices.
- Great way to add income to your existing portrait business.
- A wide variety of Sports & Events products and Schools products.
- Support for custom graphics.
- Superior print packaging solution.
- Help videos, webinars and live support.