Behind the Scenes 2019

12.18.19BLOG > Featured

When those brown boxes start piling up on your doorstep in November and December, it’s easy to forget about the people who make this whole process possible. From color experts who review every image to pre-checkers that examine the contents of your order to make sure every last piece is accounted for to press operators to packaging to delivery drivers and every person in between, there are hundreds of people working in unison with the same common goal – to deliver a memorable experience for your clients this holiday season.

The countless long nights and selfless acts from our team members make each holiday season a truly special time in our lab. Just like you, our business faces new challenges each year. Whether employees are cross training to learn multiple production areas or doing something as simple as offering a pick me up to a coworker who is having a rough day, the holiday rush brings our people closer than ever in order to accomplish a task that at times seems impossible.

There simply aren’t enough words to put our appreciation into perspective. And of course, we would be remiss to mention how fortunate we are to have a holiday rush at all. We know there are countless companies that you could trust with your business, yet you’ve chosen us. We are endlessly grateful for our staff, our customers and the opportunity to continue serving this passionate community.

Enjoy a behind the scenes look at the lab during our holiday rush.

Tags:

Blog Home

18 thoughts on “Behind the Scenes 2019

Wow! You guys are amazing! Beautiful work!
Thank you so much for you!!
Virginia Sutherland/ photographer

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you at Miller’s!

Jay says:

Your guys run a great business!!!

Chris Hay says:

Don’t know how you do it day in and day out, but you all make US look good! Thanks and happiest of holidays to everyone out there!

Don Monteaux says:

Miller’s imaging is the best of the best! Thank you all for what you do. You keep making me look great.
Wishing you all a blessed Christmas and holiday season, and a Happy New Year!
Here’s to a great 2020.
All the best,
Don Monteaux Photography

Stephen Browning says:

Looking at old wedding negatives I found out that I have been with your lab for more then 20 years. That tellls you a lot about your lab. We love your lab!!!!!

Tracy Marble says:

You guys are awesome. And you do a great job, all my pics I get there you guys. Thank you for making my life easier and for beautifully well developed pictures. Merry Christmas to all of you

Toni Albers says:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you at Miller’s! Thank you for the best service and products available!

I cannot thank the Miller’s team enough! As a trusted partner, you are invaluable for doing what you say you will do when you say it will be done. Each day, I’m guessing your employees wake up knowing they will be useful & kind. With gratitude and wishes for wonderful holidays!

Shannon Moseley says:

You guys are so awesome! Thanks for the great service!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Lacie says:

Thank you for all your hard work and we sincerely appreciate everything you guys do for us! I hope you guys have a beautiful holiday!
Lacie

Andi Carlton says:

You guys are wonderful! I so appreciate your hard work and attention to detail. Merry Christmas!

Fairlight de Michele says:

I couldn’t do what I do without you all! Thanks for all the hard work. While other businesses are cooling down, you ramp it up. Many thanks from me and my clients.

Neal Freed says:

You guys are AMAZING! Our heartfelt thanks to everyone at Miller’s. The best lab partner a photographer could have.
Happy Holidays!

Angie says:

Merry Christmas and a blessed and happy New Year.. I appreciate your help this past year,
Christina left the studio in February and I was thrown to the wolves, being able to pick up
the phone and call and someone on the other end was ready and willing to help.
Thank you so much and I pray 2020 treats you all well.

Angie Crawford

Fred Moseley says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all at Miller’s Imaging. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!!!

Chuck Nelson says:

Thank you for the peek behind the scenes. It’s great to see the professional people and hardware that produce your products.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing now and all year long! I love Miller’s! I can always depend on you. You are my go-to lab. Thank you again and happy holidays!!