Behind the Scenes 2019

12.18.19BLOG > Featured

When those brown boxes start piling up on your doorstep in November and December, it’s easy to forget about the people who make this whole process possible. From color experts who review every image to pre-checkers that examine the contents of your order to make sure every last piece is accounted for to press operators to packaging to delivery drivers and every person in between, there are hundreds of people working in unison with the same common goal – to deliver a memorable experience for your clients this holiday season.

The countless long nights and selfless acts from our team members make each holiday season a truly special time in our lab. Just like you, our business faces new challenges each year. Whether employees are cross training to learn multiple production areas or doing something as simple as offering a pick me up to a coworker who is having a rough day, the holiday rush brings our people closer than ever in order to accomplish a task that at times seems impossible.

There simply aren’t enough words to put our appreciation into perspective. And of course, we would be remiss to mention how fortunate we are to have a holiday rush at all. We know there are countless companies that you could trust with your business, yet you’ve chosen us. We are endlessly grateful for our staff, our customers and the opportunity to continue serving this passionate community.

Enjoy a behind the scenes look at the lab during our holiday rush.

Tags:

Blog Home

59 thoughts on “Behind the Scenes 2019

Roy Dressel says:

Thanks for all your hard work this year, you guys always come through, on time and with quality products. Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Chuck Nickle says:

What a great Lab. Always been there for us during good and bad. I have been a Miller’s customer since 1982. Through the many changes we all have seen during this time Millers has been a constant and reliable partner.

Sharon Younce says:

You are amazing! I have been using Millers since I started in photography 20 years ago. You have impeccable service. You make me feel like I am the only one you provide the service for. Such kind, understanding, and knowledgeable employees. I am thankful for all of you that make me look so good. You are the best!!! Words just don’t convey how important your employees and company are to the many photographers that use your service. Thank you so much! I hope you all have a restful and merry holiday and the happiest of New Years!!! Love the pics!

I love seeing this every year. Your dedication really helps to make my business shine. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Love to see the inside of your company!! You are all Amazing!!! How about photos of everyone with their names so we can see who we are communicating with. Love to put faces to names. Just a thought. Just realized you have been making us look good for over 20 + years. Thank you, Thank You, Thank you!!! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays!!!

Jan Pelton says:

I’ve been using Miillers for over 20 years. They always go above and beyond. Great customer service!

LaShawn says:

I LOVE this lab and the customer service is the best!! Thanks for all you do to help make my workflow run more smoothly!

Stephanie says:

Thank you! Everything comes out so beautiful! We appreciate all of your hard work!

Randy Taylor says:

I want to thank you for all the years you have made us look good. I am finishing my 45th year and your lab has always been there for us.
From the Bill Miller days to present day, you have had great quality and great service. We love you guys and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!